Lavorare a New York è quello che tutti vogliono. Meta ambitissima dagli italiani per lavorare all’estero, New York rimane la città numero uno al mondo per il suo stile frenetico e molto altro. Gli americani la considerano la città che non dorme mai perché come dicono loro New York è New York e ce ne è una sola al mondo. È dove l’economia mondiale si sviluppa, li nei grattaceli di Manhattan dove le compagnie multinazionali si riuniscono decidendo le sorti dell’economia mondiale. Mentre tutti noi lavoriamo ai nostri monitor loro decidono sui grandi numeri e sul futuro. Pensate che per lavorare a New York uno dei requisiti è aver lavorato a New York. Ma se mai si inizia come è possibile lavorare nella grande mela. Un altra cosa che si dice è che non batte mai il sole, gli appartamenti sono minuscoli, e la vita è carissima. Qui ci sono alcune offerte per lavorare a New York.
- Concierge: Become a Italian-Bilingual Customer Service Rep 16 agosto 2017Brooklyn, NY - , and processes Bilingual proficiency-fluent in English + one or more of the following languages: o Italian...
- Waiter: Become a Italian-Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Qu 16 agosto 2017Brooklyn, NY - , and processes Bilingual proficiency-fluent in English + one or more of the following languages: o Italian...
- Italian Wine Specialist 2 agosto 2017Wine Jobs - New York City, NY - Monsieur Touton Selection Ltd. is currently seeking an experienced Italian Wine Specialist in the NY metro area. We are an importer... Selection is experiencing unprecedented growth, especially in our Italian portfolio, and we are seeking a sales professional...
- Italian Teacher 6 luglio 2017Ridgewood, NY - Job Description Notre Dame Catholic Academy is seeking an enthusiastic teacher to teach the basic Italian language to students in...
- Waiter: Become a Italian-Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Queens 22 giugno 2017DISH - Jamaica, NY - in English + one or more of the following languages:o Italian...
- Waiter: Become a Italian-Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Queens 22 giugno 2017DISH - Flushing, NY - in English + one or more of the following languages:o Italian...
- Italian-Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Queens 22 giugno 2017DISH - Elmhurst, NY - in English + one or more of the following languages:o Italian...
- Italian-Bilingual Customer Care Representative - Queens 22 giugno 2017DISH - Jamaica, NY - in English + one or more of the following languages:o Italian...
- Call Center: Become a Italian-Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Queens 22 giugno 2017DISH - Brooklyn, NY - in English + one or more of the following languages:o Italian...
- Italian-Bilingual Customer Care Representative - Queens 22 giugno 2017DISH - Elmhurst, NY - in English + one or more of the following languages:o Italian...
Questa è la sezione “job” del New York Times
- The Boss: Still Minding the Mill 19 luglio 2010Bob Moore, founder and chief executive of Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods in Milwaukie, Ore.
- Corner Office: Never Duck Tough Questions, Says Drugstore.com’s Chief 18 luglio 2010Dawn Lepore, chairwoman and chief executive of Drugstore.com, says good leaders direct employees’ energies toward the mission at hand.By ADAM BRYANT
- The Search: How to Rebound From a Wrong Career Choice 17 luglio 2010Many young people can be steered into careers and discover much later that the choice was wrong.By PHYLLIS KORKKI
- Corner Office: Always Thank Your Star Players, Chegg’s C.E.O. Says 11 luglio 2010Dan Rosensweig, president and C.E.O. of Chegg Inc., the online and mail-order textbook rental service, admires people who aren’t afraid to think big.
- The Boss: Margaret Minson: When the Game’s on the Line 10 luglio 2010As an athlete, Margaret Minson of Student Sponsor Partners learned how to take risks — a quality that has helped her in her career.
- Preoccupations: An Entrepreneur Who Took a Chance on Herself 10 luglio 2010Prerna Gupta, C.E.O. of Khush Inc. — the creator of an iPhone app called LaDiDa — discusses her journey to entrepreneurship.By PRERNA GUPTA
- For a New Generation, an Elusive American Dream 7 luglio 2010In the Nicholson family, America is not delivering for a grandson as it did for his father and grandfather.By LOUIS UCHITELLE
- The Boss: Flying the Annin & Co. Flag 4 luglio 2010After trying to buy the nation’s oldest flag company, an executive with wide experience ended up running it.
- Career Couch: Avoiding Collisions of Church and the Workplace 4 luglio 2010When it comes to religious expression at work, employers must balance the interests of the business with their employees’ beliefs, workplace experts say.By EILENE ZIMMERMAN
- Corner Office: The Limited’s Chief: Re-Recruit Your Team Every Day 4 luglio 2010Linda Heasley of The Limited says she should always be able to show her workers why they should work for her and her company.
. Questa sezione è quella degli articoli di New York più visitati.
- Van Hits Pedestrians in Deadly Barcelona Terror Attack 18 agosto 2017The Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attack near Plaza de Cataluña and Las Ramblas in the Spanish city.ANNE-SOPHIE BOLON, PALKO KARASZ and JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr.
- Top Two Officers on Navy Ship in Deadly Collision Off Japan Are Relieved of Duties 18 agosto 2017The ship, the destroyer Fitzgerald, collided with a cargo freighter in the middle of the night, killing seven sailors.ERIC SCHMITT
- Defiant, Trump Laments Assault on Culture and Revives a Bogus Pershing Story 18 agosto 2017President Trump returned to nativist themes, lamenting an assault on “culture,” reviving a bogus story about General John J. Pershing and attacking Republicans.MICHAEL D. SHEAR and MAGGIE HABERMAN
- Fact Check: Study Pershing, Trump Said. But the Story Doesn’t Add Up. 18 agosto 2017In a tweet, President Trump referred to a long-debunked myth about how Gen. John J. Pershing crushed a Muslim rebellion in the Philippines more than a century ago.LINDA QIU
- Circling the Square of President Trump’s Relationship With Race 18 agosto 2017As questions of racism increasingly dog the president, some point to his past, from dating a biracial woman to efforts to hang out publicly with African-American celebrities, to paint a different picture.YAMICHE ALCINDOR and MAGGIE HABERMAN
- Neil Gorsuch Speech at Trump Hotel Raises Ethical Questions 17 agosto 2017Soon after Justice Gorsuch’s speech, the Supreme Court will hear a case about President Trump’s travel ban, and the hotel is at issue in other cases.ADAM LIPTAK
- Bulletin board: Our Readers Call Us Out Over Bubble Tea. They Are Right. 17 agosto 2017Ellen Pollock, our Business editor, responds to readers who voiced criticism over our recent story on bubble tea.
- Opinion: I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It. 17 agosto 2017I supported the president in dozens of articles, radio and TV appearances. I won’t do it any longer.JULIUS KREIN
- Indian Girl, 10, Who Was Raped and Denied an Abortion Gives Birth 17 agosto 2017The girl, who had been raped by an uncle, was told that she had a kidney stone that needed removal. She was under anesthesia while a cesarean section was performed.HARI KUMAR and JEFFREY GETTLEMAN
- A 2:15 Alarm, 2 Trains and a Bus Get Her to Work by 7 A.M. 17 agosto 2017Like many in the housing-starved San Francisco region, Sheila James has moved far inland, gaining affordable space at the price of a brutal commute.CONOR DOUGHERTY and ANDREW BURTON
- Lavorare a New York City, NY, Stati Uniti come cameriere
- Lavorare come cuoco a New York City, New York, Stati Uniti per gli italiani
- Lavorare a New York, cameriere, cuoco, ristoranti, offerte estive per gli italiani
- Lavorare a New York come cuoco, offerte per gli italiani, d’estate
- Vivere, studiare e lavorare a Miami, New York e Stati Uniti è il sogno degli italiani, vi racconto in breve la mia storia