Lavorare a New York è quello che tutti vogliono. Meta ambitissima dagli italiani per lavorare all’estero, New York rimane la città numero uno al mondo per il suo stile frenetico e molto altro. Gli americani la considerano la città che non dorme mai perché come dicono loro New York è New York e ce ne è una sola al mondo. È dove l’economia mondiale si sviluppa, li nei grattaceli di Manhattan dove le compagnie multinazionali si riuniscono decidendo le sorti dell’economia mondiale. Mentre tutti noi lavoriamo ai nostri monitor loro decidono sui grandi numeri e sul futuro. Pensate che per lavorare a New York uno dei requisiti è aver lavorato a New York. Ma se mai si inizia come è possibile lavorare nella grande mela. Un altra cosa che si dice è che non batte mai il sole, gli appartamenti sono minuscoli, e la vita è carissima. Qui ci sono alcune offerte per lavorare a New York.
- Assistant or Associate Professor - Early Childhood and Childhood Education 28 giugno 2017The Bronx, NY - CUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included... with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants...
- Assistant Server 27 giugno 2017Ristorante Morini - New York City, NY - White. This restaurant offers both traditional and modern preparations of regional Italian specialties and selectively looks for individuals who...
- Administrative Coordinator - Zicklin School of Business 27 giugno 2017New York City, NY - , veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees...
- Baruch College - Administrative Coordinator - Zick 27 giugno 2017New York City, NY - , veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees...
- Italian Prep Cook 21 giugno 2017Cecconi's DUMBO New York - Brooklyn, NY - More detail about Cecconi's DUMBO New York, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/82152-cecconis-dumbo-new-york...
- Sous Chef 20 giugno 2017Allora Italian Kitchen & Bar - Queens, NY - ALLORA ITALIAN KITCHEN & BAR is a family-style Italian restaurant made for today. ALLORA is accessible, authentically Italian-American..., and inviting. The dining experience focuses on the epicenter of Italian-American culture: the dinner table. With a crowd-pleasing menu of red sauce...
- Host / Hostess 20 giugno 2017Quality Italian - New York City, NY - Quality Italian, the renowned NYC Italian-focused steakhouse from the Quality Branded group is seeking experienced hosts and hostesses... Italian New York and Denver, Park Avenue (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer), Quality Eats, and Squares. We offer eligible employees: - A robust...
- Customer Support Representative - Italian Speaker 18 giugno 2017Bloomberg L.P. - New York City, NY - Italian and English at a business fluency level + Occasionally work weekends or on a bank holiday If this sounds like you \- apply and we'll...
- Wine Manager 15 giugno 2017Quality Italian - New York City, NY - More detail about Quality Italian part of Quality Branded, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/5974-quality-italian...
- Food Runner 14 giugno 2017Allora Italian Kitchen & Bar - Queens, NY - ALLORA ITALIAN KITCHEN & BAR is a family-style Italian restaurant made for today. ALLORA is accessible, authentically Italian-American..., and inviting. The dining experience focuses on the epicenter of Italian-American culture: the dinner table. With a crowd-pleasing menu of red sauce...
Questa è la sezione “job” del New York Times
- The Boss: Still Minding the Mill 19 luglio 2010Bob Moore, founder and chief executive of Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods in Milwaukie, Ore.
- Corner Office: Never Duck Tough Questions, Says Drugstore.com’s Chief 18 luglio 2010Dawn Lepore, chairwoman and chief executive of Drugstore.com, says good leaders direct employees’ energies toward the mission at hand.By ADAM BRYANT
- The Search: How to Rebound From a Wrong Career Choice 17 luglio 2010Many young people can be steered into careers and discover much later that the choice was wrong.By PHYLLIS KORKKI
- Corner Office: Always Thank Your Star Players, Chegg’s C.E.O. Says 11 luglio 2010Dan Rosensweig, president and C.E.O. of Chegg Inc., the online and mail-order textbook rental service, admires people who aren’t afraid to think big.
- The Boss: Margaret Minson: When the Game’s on the Line 10 luglio 2010As an athlete, Margaret Minson of Student Sponsor Partners learned how to take risks — a quality that has helped her in her career.
- Preoccupations: An Entrepreneur Who Took a Chance on Herself 10 luglio 2010Prerna Gupta, C.E.O. of Khush Inc. — the creator of an iPhone app called LaDiDa — discusses her journey to entrepreneurship.By PRERNA GUPTA
- For a New Generation, an Elusive American Dream 7 luglio 2010In the Nicholson family, America is not delivering for a grandson as it did for his father and grandfather.By LOUIS UCHITELLE
- The Boss: Flying the Annin & Co. Flag 4 luglio 2010After trying to buy the nation’s oldest flag company, an executive with wide experience ended up running it.
- Career Couch: Avoiding Collisions of Church and the Workplace 4 luglio 2010When it comes to religious expression at work, employers must balance the interests of the business with their employees’ beliefs, workplace experts say.By EILENE ZIMMERMAN
- Corner Office: The Limited’s Chief: Re-Recruit Your Team Every Day 4 luglio 2010Linda Heasley of The Limited says she should always be able to show her workers why they should work for her and her company.
. Questa sezione è quella degli articoli di New York più visitati.
- Police Officers in Helicopter Attack Venezuela’s Supreme Court 28 giugno 2017The attack, with grenades, was a rare act of disloyalty against a government under pressure from protests and an economic collapse.ERNESTO LONDOÑO and NICHOLAS CASEY
- Cyberattack Hits Ukraine Then Spreads Internationally 28 giugno 2017This ransomware attack, a more sophisticated assault based on a vulnerability exploited in May, hit companies across the globe.NICOLE PERLROTH, MARK SCOTT and SHEERA FRENKEL
- Trump Campaign Chief’s Firm Got $17 Million From Pro-Russia Party 28 giugno 2017A Ukrainian political party tied to Russia had paid President Trump’s campaign chairman for help branding itself as warming toward the European Union.NICHOLAS CONFESSORE, MIKE McINTIRE and BARRY MEIER
- Michael Nyqvist, Swedish Actor Who Played Villain in ‘John Wick,’ Dies at 56 28 giugno 2017Mr. Nyqvist starred in television shows and movies in Sweden, becoming a star in the country, before playing villains in Hollywood thrillers.MATTHEW HAAG
- On Senate Health Bill, Trump Falters in the Closer’s Role 28 giugno 2017The president has largely remained on the sidelines, and some of the White House’s efforts to intervene have clearly been counterproductive.GLENN THRUSH and JONATHAN MARTIN
- A Costly Retraction for CNN and an Opening for Trump 28 giugno 2017The ferocious response on Tuesday to a breakdown in editorial procedures was a reminder of the network’s unique role as a nemesis for the president.MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM
- Vote Delayed as G.O.P. Struggles to Marshal Support for Health Care Bill 28 giugno 2017The retreat by Republican leaders dealt another setback to their efforts to dismantle the Affordable Care Act and set up a long summer of health care battles.THOMAS KAPLAN and ROBERT PEAR
- U.S. Has Seen Chemical Weapons Activity in Syria, Pentagon Says 28 giugno 2017The Defense Department detailed the activity after a White House statement warning Syria against an attack. Syria and its Russian patrons rejected the accusation.MICHAEL D. SHEAR, HELENE COOPER and ERIC SCHMITT
- Plague Is Found in New Mexico. Again. 27 giugno 2017Two people were found to have plague this week. What does the disease look like in the modern world, and why does it keep happening in New Mexico?LIAM STACK
- Global Cyberattack: What We Know and Don’t Know 27 giugno 2017Here’s what we know and don’t know so far about the new ransomware attack hitting governments and companies around the world.SHEERA FRENKEL
- Lavorare a New York City, NY, Stati Uniti come cameriere
- Lavorare come cuoco a New York City, New York, Stati Uniti per gli italiani
- Lavorare a New York, cameriere, cuoco, ristoranti, offerte estive per gli italiani
- Lavorare a New York come cuoco, offerte per gli italiani, d’estate
- Vivere, studiare e lavorare a Miami, New York e Stati Uniti è il sogno degli italiani, vi racconto in breve la mia storia